Important Back to School Resources for the 2013-2014 School Year
- Current Month's Menu
- NEW - Important Information on Headphones Usage
- Download the 2013-2014
School Supply List Here
(Includes all grades K-12)
2013-2014 School Year
- Acceptable Use Policy
- After School LIFT Program Application
- Back to School Letter
- Dismissal Document 2013-2014
- Email Address Request 2013-2014
- Field Trip Parental Consent 2013-2014
- Health and Allergy Form
- Health Services/Health Appraisal Form
- LIFT Parent Handbook
- Medical Emergency Form 2013-2014
- Music Selection Form
- Parent Participation Agreement
- Parent/Student Handbook 2013-2014
- Parent/Student Handbook Signature Receipt Page
- Photo Release Form
- Required Forms Cover Sheet
- Transportation Form
A New Approach to K-12 Education
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
Forms, Policies and Letters
To All Visitors, Vendors, Parents/Guardians:
After 8:00 am, entrance into the UC TEAMS CS is through the Liberty Street door only!
Those with appointments must wait at security for clearance and a visitor's pass.
All children will be brought to parents at security for pick-up after regular dismissal. No Exceptions!
News from our Executive Director