Important Back to School Resources
for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Current Month's Menu
- Meal Plan Application -English 2015-16
- Aplicación Régimen de comidas - Español 2015-16
- NEW - Food Services Information
- NEW - Parent/Student Compact
- Download the 2015-2016 School Supply List Here
(Includes all grades K-12)
- Important Information on Headphones Usage 2015-16
- Dress Code 2015-16
Back to School Required Forms
- Full packet containing all 14 forms below (PDF)
- Acceptable Use Policy
- B6T Form 2015-16
- Dismissal Document
- Email Address Request Form
- Field trip parent consent form
- Google App for Education Permission
- Health and Allergy Form
- Health Services Health Appraisal Form
- Medical Emergency Form
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Parent/Student Handbook Signature Page
- Parent Participation Volunteer Agreement Form
- Photo Release Form
- REQUIRED FORMS 2015 Cover Sheet
515-517 West Fourth Street, Plainfield, NJ 07060
Phone (908)754-9043 | Fax (908)754-7790
Breakfast starts at 7:15am
A New Approach to K-12 Education
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
Are Now Available!
Click Here to Open
(Click again to close)
Critical Forms, Policies & Letters
- NEW - Benchmark Testing Protocol
- Advisory Grievance Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Grade
- NEW - Unpaid Student Meals
NEW UC TEAMS
High School News
To All Visitors, Vendors, Parents/Guardians:
After 8:00 am, entrance into the UC TEAMS CS is through the Liberty Street door only!
Those with appointments must wait at security for clearance and a visitor's pass.
All children will be brought to parents at security for pick-up after regular dismissal. No Exceptions!