Back to School Required Forms
- School Year 2021-22 Welcome Back Highlights
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Computer Use Policy (ENG & SPA)
- Code of Conduct
- Google Apps for Education
- Required Forms Packet Checklist
- Dismissal Document
- Dress Code - School Uniform
- Health & Allergy Form
- Health Services/Health Appraisal Form
- Lunch Application & Letter (ENG & SPA)
- Medical Emergency Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
Breakfast starts at 7:15am
A New Approach to K-12 Education
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
|IMPORTANT BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES|
Critical Forms, Policies & Letters
- SAFE RETURN TO SCHOOL PLAN
- 2019 Benchmark Assessment
- Advisory Grievance Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Grade
- Unpaid Student Meals
Executive Director Update
To All Visitors, Vendors, Parents/Guardians:
After 8:00 am, entrance into the UC TEAMS CS is through the Liberty Street door only!
Those with appointments must wait at security for clearance and a visitor's pass.
All children will be brought to parents at security for pick-up after regular dismissal. No Exceptions!